FEV Stands for Forschungsgesellschaft für Energietechnik und Verbrennungsmotoren which means Research Society for Power Engineering and Internal Combustion Engines. FEV is an internationally recognized leader in the design and development of powertrain, energy technology and conventional, electric and alternative vehicle drive systems. We are also a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation products and services for some of the world’s largest power train OEMs. It also provides services in the areas of vehicle integration, calibration, wind power, value engineering, and test and instrumentation systems.
FEV is focused on meeting our customers’ expectations for powertrain solutions with high quality standards and reduced costs.
FEV India is 100% subsidiary of FEV GmbH. FEV India was founded in 2006 and its Indian Technical Center went into operation in July 2009. The operations started off with two test benches but it now has twelve state of the art technology test cells with each chassis dyno and NVH test cell with specific B6 testing services. It has world class facilities for engineering services. We are 24*7 operational.
Our technical center in Pune and our extension offices in Chennai and New Delhi. We offer full range of Automobile solutions to our Indian clients. Our expertise includes:
• Comprehensive combustion and mechanical development, emission and endurance test programs
• Development of hybrid and electric vehicles
• Vehicle application and vehicle development
• Engine design & CAE solutions
• Manufacture / assembly of test benches for customized solutions to OEMs
• Available skilled manpower for FEV advanced test system commissioning and after sales services
• Development of comprehensive software and control system solutions
• Complete vehicle development services, Vehicle architecture, Vehicle performance, BIW, Interior and exterior trims.
Write us for business inquiries at : [email protected]
engine designing, engine testing, installation of test cells, engine design & cae solutions, battery, vehicle development, battery testing, emotor, vehicle testing
Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, JobDiva, Google Font API, Mobile Friendly, YouTube, Google Maps, Apache, Etracker, TYPO3