Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India. In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1′ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this feat.
VISION: “BE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY”
• Redefine mobility through creation of a mobility road map.
• Set best practice and benchmark for the industry.
• Leverage partnerships and exhibit teamwork.
• Co-create solutions that benefit the community, while caring for both internal and external environmental eco system and support sustainability.
• Move forward with purpose.
• Inspire our colleagues, customers and communities.
• Thrive on the local and global stage.
Passion: We have the ‘JOSH’ – We are driven to deliver our best every day; loving what we do, be bold and have fun.
Integrity: Our behavior is ethical and do the right thing when no one is watching.
Respect: We show regard and appreciation for everyone, act with confidence yet humility.
Courage: We are risk-takers, pioneers unafraid to question the status quo.
Responsible: We are accountable for our actions and performance; delivering outcomes as a team, caring for each other and the environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Hero MotoCorp is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who is and will always be committed towards creating a truly inclusive workplace with a culture that values, respects and encourages diversity. Hero provides equal opportunity to all its workforce irrespective of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
largest two wheeler manufacturer in the world