The Hyundai Motor Group (HMG) is a global organisation that has created a value chain based on automobile, steel, construction and includes logistics, finance, IT and services.
HMG is the largest vehicle manufacturer in South Korea and the world’s fifth largest automobile company. The group’s brands include: Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors and Genesis.
HMG’s presence in Europe consists of:
– Hyundai Motor Europe (HME) in Offenbach, Germany
– Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt, Germany
– The Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center (HMETC) in Rüsselsheim, Germany
– The Hyundai Motor Group European Test Center at the Nürburgring in Germany
– 28 Hyundai and Kia national operation centres spread across the EU
– Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech (HMMC) in Nosovice, Czech Republic
– Kia Motors Slovakia in Žilina, Slovak Republic
– The Hyundai Motor Company Brussels Office (HMCBO).