JTEKT India Limited:
JTEKT India Limited (formerly known as Sona Koyo Steering Systems) is a part of JTEKT Corporation Japan and operates as part of JTEKT Group India. It is engaged in the business of manufacturing / production, supply and sale of steering systems, viz. steering gears, columns and RPS assemblies, axle assemblies and other auto ancillaries to almost all Indian passenger car and utility vehicle manufacturers.
JTEKT India has seven plants strategically located across Gurgaon, Bawal, Dharuhera, Sanand and Sriperumbudur from where it caters to key customers across India and in major auto clusters across the country. Its major customers include large vehicle manufacturers in India such as Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Honda, Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra etc. to name a few. Independently, as well as through its network of overseas joint-venture partners, JTEKT India Limited exports high quality precision products to USA, Europe and Japan.
JTEKT Group in India:
JTEKT Group India is present across four major product technologies: Steering systems, Bearings, Driveline components and Machine tools. Under the banner of ONE JTEKT, five companies are a part of JTEKT Group India
* JTEKT India Limited (Formerly known as Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd.) – Manufactures Rack and Pinion Steering systems for manual, Hydraulic Power Steering, Driveline products & Others
* JTEKT SONA Automotive India Limited – Manufactures Column type Electric Power Steering which is a next generation technology for Automobiles.
* Sona Fuji Kiko Automotive Limited – Manufactures Jacket Assembly for CEPS and Manual Columns.
* Koyo Bearing India Private Limited – Manufactures Hub, Tapered Roller Bearings and Single Ball Bearings.
* Toyoda Micromatic Machinery India Ltd. – Provides Sales and Service for machine tools.