With a network of 57 well-equipped fitment centres in Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda, AutoXpress is the market leader in the auto parts and accessories business in East Africa with the largest chain of auto parts sales and fitment centres in the African continent outside the Republic of South Africa. It represents some of the best-known global brands in the automotive sector ranging from Pirelli, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Dunlop, Michelin and BFGoodrich in the tyre sector to Bosch and PETRONAS in the auto parts and service sector.
We have recently expanded the range of products and services that we offer to our customers by introducing car servicing and brakes replacement in addition to products and services that we have traditionally offered like tyres, batteries, wheels, shock absorbers, coil springs, lubricants, car accessories, computerized vehicle diagnostics, wheel alignment and wheel balancing.
While AutoXpress has grown tremendously over the last 60 years, our core values remain close to our heart and continue to form the foundation on which we conduct our business. Where you see the yellow, red and white AutoXpress logo, you can expect the following:
1) Modern, fresh and clean facilities equipped with the very best tools and equipment
2) Knowledgeable staff who are well trained and customer focused
3) Quality Products – we choose our partners carefully to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality
product at every price point
4) Fair, transparent pricing and a warranty on everything that we sell
5) A good network of branches so that you don’t have to travel far for your vehicle to be looked after by us
6) Trust – we have been around for 60 years and have built a strong foundation for all partners, be it customers,
suppliers or staff
tyres, batteries, wheels, shock absorbers, coil springs, car service, brakes replacements, lubricants, car accessories, computerized vehicle diagnostics, wheel alignment, wheel balancing